Good Afternoon,

im interested in getting some lowering springs for the VRS, don’t know what manufacturer would be better either the eibach or H&R,  I’ve got 18” gemini alloys and got coming some 19” xtreme. Also looking at getting spacers fitted too, 

does anyone know of the product code for either manufacture for this vehicle. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Be no good for you then mate! I’ve just had a set of bilstein B14 coilovers fitted & I must say I’m very impressed, handling is fantastic & ride quality is pretty much the same as the lowering springs .

Standard run was 171bhp now running 207Bhp & the torque went from 273ftlb to 306ftlb, can’t remember if the spacers are ebach or H&R will let you know tomorrow when they arrive lol!

No worries, I’m on the standard 18’s at the moment but will be getting some 19’s in the near future, hopefully have the spacers fitted Thursday & lowered abit more so I’ll post a picture 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,was waiting for the spacers to arrive for over a week, rang demon tweeks to find out what’s going on & apparently there’s a back order on the bolts till end of August so I just got a refund & decided against it.

Yeah I did they getting put on now, as well as genuine Skoda rear view camera, ones I got are Eibach E10-15-021-02-22 Performance Pro-Kit Springs - from Larks Speed lowers front 25mm and rear 20mm 

Hi I don't mean to alarm you but I don't think that is the correct part number. I think it should be E10-79-010-02-22. I think the ones you are having put on will physically fit but I think they are for the golf/A3/Leon which will have different axle weights

On 15/07/2018 at 13:20, Mackie@86 said:

I have a set of MK2 Octavia VRS springs for sale H&R 45-50mm lowering,what model is yours?

hi makie@86 sorry to jump in I have the estate vrs will these fit 2006 ?

On 24/07/2018 at 09:57, AndGibs1486 said:

Yeah I did they getting put on now, as well as genuine Skoda rear view camera, ones I got are Eibach E10-15-021-02-22 Performance Pro-Kit Springs - from Larks Speed lowers front 25mm and rear 20mm 

How’s it looking mate are you happy?

8 minutes ago, Mackie@86 said:

How’s it looking mate are you happy?

Hi, haven’t got the car back yet there was a problem with the rear view camera wasn’t pairing with my head unit. Should get the car back Monday hopefully

On 25/07/2018 at 20:25, Kahunajb said:

Hi I don't mean to alarm you but I don't think that is the correct part number. I think it should be E10-79-010-02-22. I think the ones you are having put on will physically fit but I think they are for the golf/A3/Leon which will have different axle weights

Hi, no problem at all yes you are correct with the correct part number and the others are for the golf/A3/Leon but I was informed by larks speed Eibach uk have tested theses on Octavias and that they have sold more of the one I got then the original part number.

Still not low enough on the back,feeling abit annoyed to be honest as looking at the H&R 50mm spring set up there’s no difference however the garage reckon it can go a few mill lower on the back but front is wound down as far as can go

22 hours ago, Bignickjnr said:

hi makie@86 sorry to jump in I have the estate vrs will these fit 2006 ?

According to demon tweeks the rears are different kit mate due to the axel weights