Turbo question

Hi guys I’m new on here I couldn’t find a definitive answer to my question through searching so decided to sign up and ask someone who will know.

I made a post last night not sure if it was in the right place so sorry for asking the same question twice.

Im sure this has been asked before over and over but all I could find was some mixed answers after hours of searching. 

Basically my standard kkk turbo has gone pop and I was looking into an upgrade whilst its off I was looking at possibly the PD150 off an ARL. I’m aware that the turbo housing would need rotating to fit to my ASZ engine but my question is would fitting the PD150 also require an EGR delete? If so I may just replace with OEM turbo as the car is just my run around and already supposedly mapped to around 160bhp but would have looked at getting it remapped with the PD150 on for the extra poke. 

Thanks for your help. 

Thanks for that mate, yeah I could do but I would probably be running my current map for a little while before I could get it remapped so I would end up getting annoyed at the lights on the dashboard! 

Does the EGR delete not cause an issue with the ASV as it’s all built Into the EGR? I’ve read people tend to just remove the Vac hoses and blank them off instead to keep the ASV in place? 

Thanks again 

If he is still on here, XMan750 can do you a Garrett turbo on a BLT manifold so you don’t need to mess with the EGR or ASV. 

He did one for me and it worked a treat. It was a straight bolt-on.