Still looking to buy a mk1 Fabia VRS. HELP!

Stedaley

Hi guys! New to this forum but looking for advice! 

Love my Fiesta ST3 but struggling to find a reason to keep it currently!

Its on finance and its great car! but under 4000 miles in the last 12 months and a £550 bill recently added to the fact these are being stolen left right and centre just makes me question keeping it! Ill own another one, one day as its a cracking all round car!

But I've been looking for cars i can buy outright, whilst keeping the fiesta power delivery and the Fabia VRS 1.9 came to mind! Just like some advice on what to look for but the pd130 seems pretty bullet proof! The torque and pull is something i love in the fiesta, and whilst i graduate and find a career job to save up and become an adult! (Ive managed to make student life last to 26!)

other Cars on my List 

Twingo 133

Suzuki swift sport

Suzuki ignis sport. 

But ive been warned that id miss the turbo pull of the fiesta with a NA motor! 

any one around the NW that has one to show off? 

Ste

I sold my MP215 Fiesta ST2 to buy a house, and a mk1 Fabia VRS. Only thing I miss are the steering wheel buttons and the heated seats.  

Loving the extra fuel and 4 doors and a boot

Edited by Yaris

6 minutes ago, Yaris said:

I sold my MP215 Fiesta ST2 to buy a house, and a mk1 Fabia VRS. Only thing I miss are the steering wheel buttons and the heated seats.  

Loving the extra fuel and 4 doors and a boot

nothing else? 

How is it vs the fiesta to drive?

I prefer the torque coming in earlier on the Fabia. Always felt you had to hoon it in the Fiesta to feel quick. 

The handing compared to the ST is shockingly bad though. Very wallowy and oversteery in comparison. This can be addressed with suspension changes though.

Brakes too are quite poor, but a cheap upgrade are the Audi TT/Octavia VRS front calipers. Much much better