My old Fabia VRS MK1 2004

Hi all, well the time has come and I had to let my fabia mk1 2004 vrs go. to a new home .  I bought the car with 17000 miles on the clock  back in late 2005. So after 13 years of ownership i put the car up for sale on the saturday night last week and it was bought on the sunday. the car has been a true work horse and has been very reliable. Only needing to change the regular items such as tyres, brakes and  a battery and belts and a coolant bottle and sensor. The engine was faultless. Havng done 157000 miles in it myself it will be a car that I will have found memories of .  Why Skoda could not develop and keep that diesel engine i never know, must be because it was just too good .

Due me having the car for 13 years of ownership and the fact that i was not really intending on selling the car as quick or had this in mind to sell it, I had a rush of blood moment and fancied a change ,  i have now  quite  a few new spares I no longer have a use for . A lot are genuine skoda vw items and te rest good quality oem par ts . So if any one is interested please send me a personal message and i can tell you what I have .

Here are pictures of my old car . I wish the new owner well and many happy years of ownership like I have had.        

DSC_0747.JPG

InkedDSC_0749 (1)_LI.jpg

Edited by kt600
spelling

Yep, its fair to say that after 157000 miles of ownership it was a good car .

I will miss driving it for sure .

Any one interested in some of the new spares I have just send me a personal message .

Just would also like to thank those members out there who have advised me on the car when I have got stuck and needed a second opinion . thank you all. 

.1099002225_InkedDSC_0745(1)_LI.thumb.jpg.c002b31b9b964c6ec276c878e923886e.jpgInkedDSC_0748_LI.thumb.jpg.ebc29b952ac85ed334d2c511ead57c98.jpg

maybe an idea to list what you have as im sure someone will be interested in some bits. join as a freedom member and you can put them in the for sale pages on here

maybe an idea to list what you have as im sure someone will be interested in some bits. join as a freedom member and you can put them in the for sale pages on here