Condensation rear left passenger under floor mat

Hello Skoda Octavia owners. 
Today I've had a problem of condensation on my 2015 mk3 octavia combi. It was a hot day, 32 grade celsius, and i was using the ac at the Auto Mode. I set the temp at 18 at the beginning and rise it till 23, for about an hour and half driving . When i came home i notice a bad smell. Under the rear left passenger the floor mat was dripping in water. Every other floor mat was dry. I thing this has something to do with condensation or maybe a drain tube of the ac. Does any one has this problem or know about this???
Please feel free to write.

Don't know the exact location but the drain pipe for AC runs out the bottom of center console around the gear stick somewhere. That's probably your culprit. 

On 16/07/2018 at 23:15, vladRS said:

Do you have the panoramic roof? Some have problems resulting in a wet floor.

Yes i have the model with panoramic roof. The car was at the dealer and they change a rubber part of the panoramic roof, clean all the drain pipes and now i hope that everything is OK.They said that the condensation maybe was cause by the water that was left under the floor,when i was using the AC, as under the carpet the floor is isolated with some kind of sponge that is hard to dry.They dry the car and hopefully this was  all covered by the warranty.

They tried that with mine, but it still leaked and eventually needed the entire roof frame to be replaced. Not great as the whole interior has to be removed to get to it. If yours has the same problem as mine did, when it rains heavily, you will see water dripping from the bonnet handle on to the floor. Fingers crossed they fixed yours as mine was repaired so badly (and it took a month) that I ended up selling the car at a loss.