Boost guage tap location

Guys

Looking for best place to tap into for boost guage vacuum line. Had different people mention different places. Could you help settle it. Pics of exact location would be helpful. Many thanks :) ps this is where I've been told to tap into.. 

DSC_0603.JPG

Here is grommit I used. There is another behind this that leads to cabin. To access the second one you can unscrew one bolt on the rain tray lift it up and you will see it and get at it easier. Once through the second grommit lie under the passenger footwell look up and you'll see your cable . 

Just seen your first pic, you are taking the boost signal from the wastegate port of the boost controller. I reckon you  are going to get some squiffy results because you are only reading the pressure going to the wastegate hat. For example if the boost controller is at 100% duty cycle you won't read anything because the wastegate line is not being used.

Yeah thanks for the pics, the original location you were going for just off the compressor will read positive pressure well enough but because there will be a pressure drop across the intercooler you aren't going to read what the engine is actually seeing. The absolute best place is the intake manifold at the back of the engine but I have never had a really good look to find a vacuum line there yet.