RCD330+ SOUND PROBLEM

Hello.

I have mounted this rcd330 + in my car. should it be coded with vcds.
There is no bass in the car, sounds like there are singing into  a can. Has  speakers in front of the doors.

or are the sound really so bad in this HU

13 hours ago, jim74 said:

Hello.

I have mounted this rcd330 + in my car. should it be coded with vcds.
There is no bass in the car, sounds like there are singing into  a can. Has  speakers in front of the doors.

or are the sound really so bad in this HU

These head units are buggy, even with bass turned up to 9 there isn't anything there, you can try updating the software

http://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Edited by Kgod1991

• 3 weeks later...
On 28 July 2018 at 21:51, Kgod1991 said:

These head units are buggy, even with bass turned up to 9 there isn't anything there, you can try updating the software

http://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Agreed, my one sounds fine after the update but before sounded like complete garbage. Hope you can solve your problem if not try comparing wiring diagrams from the new stero to the old one. It might be some if the wires are in a different location.

11 hours ago, Ethanthecarknownothing said:

Agreed, my one sounds fine after the update but before sounded like complete garbage. Hope you can solve your problem if not try comparing wiring diagrams from the new stero to the old one. It might be some if the wires are in a different location.

Talk me through the update as I got bored of reading the website 

• 1 month later...