1.8 tsi EPC light and limp mode

Hi all, 

so a good start to my return to Skoda ownership. Picked up my 09 scout on Friday, Saturday morning the epc light came on and lost power. Stopped the engine and restarted, all ok. 

This morning, drove about 40 miles and it came back on, didn’t quite go into limp mode, but defo lost significant power. 

Plugged in a generic code scanner which gave p0121 Throttle position sensor switch A. 

Again, after stopping the engine it reset and managed to get home. 

Just had a look under the bonnet, and it looks like the throttle body has been replaced recently. 

Gonna be on to the dealer that sold it tomorrow but does anyone have any further thoughts in case they are less than helpful! 

Cheers 

Dissapointed in Macclesfield. 

I may be wrong but i think Throttle position switch "A" could be part of the Throttle pedal assembly rather then the throttle body, and the EPC light is normally related to the throttle or accelerator