Karoq edition tsi 1.5 is withdrawn from sale? Is this true if so why?

Rjaygee

5 hours ago, TonyTonic said:

Can you point me to where you got your XC60 please? I am now considering one as I can't wait anymore on Skoda. I like the XC60 T5 momentum as well

Apologies I have been out for the day and have just seen all your posts, the XC60 is a lovely car and a pleasure to drive with a really smooth 8 speed conventional auto box but probably not as economical as the DSG box that the VAG group uses, having said that I have seen a lot of complaints on other VAG forums about noisy DSG gearboxes!

I will pm you later with details of what I found, I ended up going with a local dealer who got within a fiver of the online dealer so went with them, delivery should be in January which is when my current lease Tiguan goes back so looking forward to driving an auto.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2018 at 17:16, Raymondo111 said:

Apologies I have been out for the day and have just seen all your posts, the XC60 is a lovely car and a pleasure to drive with a really smooth 8 speed conventional auto box but probably not as economical as the DSG box that the VAG group uses, having said that I have seen a lot of complaints on other VAG forums about noisy DSG gearboxes!

I will pm you later with details of what I found, I ended up going with a local dealer who got within a fiver of the online dealer so went with them, delivery should be in January which is when my current lease Tiguan goes back so looking forward to driving an auto.

Hi Raymondo,

could I also ask for details of th XC60 deal? I currently have aCRV which we were going to replace with a 2.0 tsi dsg kodiaq edition... no build week and no news from the dealer so I am looking elsewhere.

thanks in advance

Rich

1 hour ago, rykard said:

Hi Raymondo,

could I also ask for details of th XC60 deal? I currently have aCRV which we were going to replace with a 2.0 tsi dsg kodiaq edition... no build week and no news from the dealer so I am looking elsewhere.

thanks in advance

Rich

Hi Rich,

As I mentioned in my original post I tend to lease my cars as I found that the amount I was losing in depreciation over 2 years was more expensive than leasing, however, leasing is not for everyone as once you start adding options they tend to bump up the monthly lease cost as normally the options costs have to be spread over the period of the lease. If you want some idea of what I got lease wise PM me and I will give you the details.