Order parts for Octavia II

Hello,

Can you please help me from where can I order parts to my Octavia in a fair price. Do you know a seller with a wide range of parts? Did you use ebay or amazon or other? 

Thanks in advance

C

Hello C,

Not sure what sites you have at your disposal in Hungary but depending upon the parts you are after I tend to use sites like GSF Parts that give you options from standard to premium brand parts.

https://www.gsfcarparts.com/

I have used Euro Car Parts previously but have had bad experiences with them more recently.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, absolutely this is I am lookong for. Btw how do you identify parts you needed? I always try to find it in https://workshop-manuals.com/skoda/octavia-mk2/brake_systems/technical_data/brakes/

and the search for it. It there a way to get the exact identifier of the part not just its name?

Today I break the small plastic handle can be used to put parking card beside the front window. I would like to replace it but I have doubt that I can find and order it

Thanks

Edited by cheaster
Add info

Not tried it with Skoda yet but in the past, with VW I have called a dealer for a quote and asked the dealer for the part number for my reference.

But workshop manuals are good too.

Search my post on identifying OE VAG part numbers, it will simplify finding correct part numbers and how to find aftermarket compatible parts at less cost than original.

1 hour ago, cheaster said:

Btw how do you identify parts you needed?

Skoda.7zap.com let's you look at the factory parts diagrams and gives you a part number.

Once you have a part number you can use micmac's post to look for suppliers and alternatives.

I've just placed my first orders to skoda-parts.com in Czech. Their range and prices look good, and they offer alternative parts also, so we'll have to see how good their deliveries are :)

You could also try a breaker or put a note in the Wanted forum on Briskoda.

Regards Mike

Guys thanks for these information. 

Do you know how is this small plastic handle called which stands out from A-pillar and able to hold parking card or any paper behind the windscreen?

Thanks for you help

BR,

C