Glow Plugs, Power Windows and AC issues in Octavia MKII

Hi Friends,

Today, I had a very bad trip experience. I took my MK2 to a trek nearby. To my horror, the road was full of potholes and the weather was way harsher with heavy rains.

Quickly after few KMs, MFD showed me the glow plug sign with Engine Fault Workshop error. The car lost power but worked fine  later. Also noticed that AC immediately started blowing hot air which was humid at 18.5 degree celcius. Are glow plugs issue related to AC?

Also, it built up lot of fog inside the car as I had to close the windows due to heavy rains. Defogger was not working then.

After reaching home, I observed that my Power Window of driver end stopped going down and I had to push it a little down but later it won't go up. I had to fix it manually so that no debris go inside after parking. 

Any suggestions on what can be wrong?  Thanks!