Columbus sat nav question

MattEds

Does anyone know how to zoom in on the buttonless Columbus system without losing the focus on the moving vehicle? On my Octavia you would just turn the right hand dial and it would zoom in on your position and follow you at that zoom level. On the kodiaq it seems to zoom using the pinch gesture, but that stays in one place on the map. 

3 hours ago, WiggosSideburns said:

RTFM! Press A, B appears with zoom controls.

image.thumb.png.c9a4d487137e61dd89eef228dbd84458.png

Thanks for answering, but it’s not worth getting yourself worked up over it. Just don’t answer next time. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MattEds said:

Thanks for answering, but it’s not worth getting yourself worked up over it. Just don’t answer next time. 

I’m not getting worked up over anything. ‘RTFM’ is a perfectly valid comment when someone asks a question to which the answer can be found in said document. And if you’re going to be rude to people who do help you out by answering your questions, you might find it’s the only place you will find the answers...

Anyway, hope you’re enjoying the new car - the Scout bits and bobs certainly make the Kodiaq look quite purposeful.

Thanks for helping, it’s useful to have this community for things like this, especially if you don’t always find manuals that easy to follow. Personal experience will always be better than words on a page for me. 

• Like 1