flat spot and stutter

Hi All

This may be similar to noodles problem, but seems my acclerator has two postions on and off when ever you you try and use anything in between the car has a tsutter between 2 -3k rpm its not audable but you feel it in your feet and bum and the cars power goes comes back goes comes back like a giant flat spot...like you have lifted your foot of the pedal slightly and put it down again.

after reading noodles thread it got me thinking about throttle body after thinking it was maybe the N75 valve, the body has been cleaned recently...

Anyother ideas?

Joel

My vRS has been misbehaving in a similar way - the stuttering made it a real pain in the butt to drive smoothly. I initially thought it was a problem with the DV but I changed that to a Bailey DV30 and it was still doing the same thing. I have just had an APR TIP fitted (same as a Forge / Samco TIP) which replaces the carp flexible rubber pipe as well as the restrictive metal turbo inlet; touch wood this seems to have cured the problem.

IIRC the ABD TIP is just the metal part - it may be worth checking the rubber part of the hose for leaks as this may be the source of problems? Other than that check the boost hoses to and from the intercooler for holes and tighten up the clips that attach them.

I will let you know the new TIP has completely cured the problem or if the car is still hesitating under part throttle.

Hope this helps.