Mk1 VRS Remaped ECU issues

Jux

I have a 2003 Octavia VRS with the AUQ lump. Had it over a year and have got it running perectly in standard form holding 0.6 bar of boost.

Anyhow i bought remapped stage 1 ECU from another AUQ which was running fine. Swapped the ecu over and expected to see 1.2bar peak and holding around 1 bar. However it only makes 0.4 bar now. No fault codes. I checked live data and requested boost is 2500mb and actual is 1400mb pretty much through the rev range using data block 115. I then checked the N75 duty cycle on data block 118 and it is pretty much 100% when ever I try too boost which leads me to believe its trying to hold the wastegate shut but for whatever reason not making boost. 

N75 is new genuine from tps but as a test I bypassed it with an old manual boost controller I have and it holds 1 bar boost all day long and builds boost quickly. So unlikely too be a huge boost leak? 

Popped the old ecu back in and she runs perfectly, boosting too 0.9 bar and then holding at 0.6 which leads me to think everything is working as it should. What am I missing? Any suggestions? Also 2500mb requested boost minus the atmospheric pressure is what 1.5 bar, isn't that a bit much for stage 1? 

Any help greatly appriciated, cheers

Anyone? I can do a activation on the n75 and it clicks and clacks as it should so the ECU has control over it. My only thoughts at the moment are when its being commanded at 100% it is not holding postion. There is no turbo whistle when it is requesting the higher boost that would indicate a boost leak.