Trunk logo removal (help)

Hello!

Do you mean the circular badge? Or the letters? I've done the front and rear on mine and did the following:

• Gave the area a good wipe down/clean
  • Heated the logo with a hair dryer
  • After about 10 mins of heating, I pushed an old credit card behind the logo and started to gently prise the badge from the boot
  • Repeated the above steps (heating and pushing the CC in a bit further) until I could grip it with my fingers and pull off 
  • Once the logo is off, remove any excess sticky stuff with tar/adhesive remover

I've seen other guides where people have used dental floss instead of a credit card to saw the badge off. Just make sure nothing metal or hard it used to remove the badge as it might damage the paint.

14 minutes ago, JAOrton said:

Hello!

Do you mean the circular badge? Or the letters? I've done the front and rear on mine and did the following:

• Gave the area a good wipe down/clean
  • Heated the logo with a hair dryer
  • After about 10 mins of heating, I pushed an old credit card behind the logo and started to gently prise the badge from the boot
  • Repeated the above steps (heating and pushing the CC in a bit further) until I could grip it with my fingers and pull off 
  • Once the logo is off, remove any excess sticky stuff with tar/adhesive remover

I've seen other guides where people have used dental floss instead of a credit card to saw the badge off. Just make sure nothing metal or hard it used to remove the badge as it might damage the paint.

Yeah I mean the circular badge I'll be trying that out thanks!