2012 Superb Folding mirror issue

johnk88

Hi, 1st post.

Recently bought a 2012 superb. car has been fine and great to drive.

had a problem with the Columbus thinking i was in a different country. google search pointed it to most likely be the gps antenna. still need to fix this.

Today i tried the folding mirrors for the first time and upon opening them the right one went too far and folded all the way out beyond where it is supposed to stop!. is this common? any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks for any help

1 hour ago, Gillies said:

I had that problem a few times, then it went away. Skoda found no fault. I concluded it was frost related as only happened on cold mornings. 15 model Superb

Ok, ill try it a few times to see if it fixes itself. definitely wasn't cold related on mine as it was +15 degrees today when it happened.

Given the mirror can be moved without powered assistance I wonder if the electric folding commences where it left off ?

Our 2013 Leon mirrors won't move without power folding. 

I like the skoda way. Hopefully less to break 

• 3 weeks later...