Estate Jack and Axle Stand Points

Hi All,

I have a 17 Plate Octavia Estate. 

I know I can jack from the reinforced points on the sills, im after help where to put the axle stands on the front and back so I can take the wheels off and clean them if anyone has any pictures it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

i use the point just after the suspension link at the back on the chassis rails. i have 6 ton stands which are tall and for a VW bus so its easy to place them further back and away from the side rails. I cant use stands near the jacking points as it would damage my skirts. I don't have any clear images but its just after this link on the rear suspension....

axel.jpg.de2db91fb8bc89d967a8d7b08afa73fd.jpg

• 3 months later...

On my pre-facelift Scout, I use a trolley-jack when swapping summer/winter wheels. I use the jacking-points as indicated on the seam behind the sill, with a suitably-grooved block of wood between the nasty, scratchy jack and the soft, bendy car.

I did have a look, but I think the alleged underbody-protection makes access to other points more difficult.