SE Technology or SE-L

Hi All,

Sorry to bring this one up again.... I've tried three local dealers and Skoda UK for the answer to this - no-one seems to be able to confirm! 

I'm moving back in to a company car, and excited at the chance to have a new Superb. The SE Tech Spec looks like the sweet-spot to me, and after talking to Winchester Motor Co, received a PDF brochure that says it now has leather which is awesome! However, I haven't yet seen any SE Techs in the market with leather - all have Alcantara. 

Has anyone ordered an SE Tech in the last few months and got the leather? I'll upgrade to an SE-L if I need to, but would prefer to save the extra tax!

Thanks for you help :-)

If the dealer and the brochure says it has leather, then its likely to have leather.  It could be the new build cars (2019 model year) that will include leather.

If it's leather you should get the option of which colour you want :) I'm not sure about if theres a colour option on Alcantara.

We have an SEL, and love it, however we didn't have an SE-Tech option (Motability).  I just missed out on KESSY and Heated front screen when I ordered...but that was back in April

The dealer told us they do occasionally vary specs depending on part supply etc, but you usually end up better off rather than worse off.

• Like 1