Hello 

So i am recieving an issue these days with my octavia. A few days back engine oil light came up and i turned it off. Later when i filled it up with engine oil and it was not turning on. The mechanic changed the crankshaft sensor and it turned again but i started getting a code P0252. So, i have issue with accelaration and braking. One of my friend told that there can be issue something with Camshaft. Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, cheshire_cat said:

po252 is a problem related to the injection pump---fuel---do a search   plenty of stuff on here and FREDS TDI   ------------ needs more explanation to get more help

I am sorry if i don't make much sense cuz I am not much of a Techy when it comes to Cars. So, what is happening is that I don't have any boost, also if i push the brake pedal once and push it again it feels like that it is getting tighter with every push, which feels like there is air in the system. Even i am confused of the code which I am getting which is related to 'fuel pump'. But with the look of it, there is something wrong the vacuum. 

As i explained above the problem started when the engine ran low on Engine oil and later after filling up with it, engine wasn't turning up but was cranking, So after changning the crank sensor, it turned on. And now the issue with boost.

you really need a complete code/fault check with vag-com or similar   also someone with a suitable vac gauge to test the vac pump and check the control vac lines for splits and leaks,  also the correct operation of the brake servo  as you seem to have little experience it would be better to get some qualified help---lack of vac does not mean air in the brake system the 2 parts are separate