Digital dashboard

I'm a bit confused about the new digital dashboards. No mention of it on officail site or car configurator, but on Coast2Coast they have 10.25" screen as an option for £450. Obviously not going to spec if it is going to be standard but if it really is an optional extra is it worth it? Sat Nav in the dash rather than infotainment would be quite useful.

As you say its not shown on the configurator as you say but the dealers can definitely add it as a option for new orders, although I think that is dependent on what engine/model you are ordering. As for is it worth it I guess that's all depends on how much you will use the various options.

Here's a video showing the various displays which may help. I think the display which shows a large central rev counter with a digital speed in the middle is only visible on Sportlines.