Another vRS private plate: VR51 CAT

Mankee

Festive greetings all. Yes, I also have a vRS-related number plate for sale: VR51 CAT. I've had this on both my mk1 and mk2 Octavia vRSesesessssss for nearly 4 years now, but I don't tow my Caterham with my Octavia any more and I barely even drive the Skoda as it is, so it seems a waste to have this private plate on there. Ideal if you:

• Have CAT as your initials.
  • Work for the digger company.
  • Like cats. I have two moggies and random people have stopped to chat to me while visting Pets at Home. Other pet stores available.
  • Your name is Catherine or similar.
  • Your name is Icat or similar.
  • You have a vRS to tow your Caterham, in which case, you can use the 1 as a | separator for the plate on the trailer, if you want.
  • You just want a vRS number plate.
  • Other.

Regtransfers.co.uk valued the plate at £700 and National Numbers at £718. I think these are both massively overoptimistic, so my asking price is £500 inc. any fees. I'll even post you the three physical number plates I have if you want!

VR51CAT.jpg

DSCF4387.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...