June 2018 Karoq 1.5 TSI fuses

Pallance

Hi, both my 12 volt outlets have stopped working so I’m thinking fuse. I have tried 3 different items so I know it’s the car. Mine has under bonnet fuse box by battery, but all fuse box descriptions for this model do not show 12v fuse, unlike LHD version, which shows fuse 40. My fuses only go up to 38 anyway.

Thanks for reading

Correct the fuse box in the engine compartment only has 38 fuses, but the fuse for the 12v socket (fuse 40) is in the fuse box behind the glove box, as covered in the manual.

http://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/skoda/karoq/453-skoda-karoq-fuse-box-diagram.html

• Thanks 3

Thanks, I had seen that manual, I just read it wrong, didn’t realise it has 2 fuse boxes. A valuable lesson learned, especially trying to release the glove box, pinched fingers on the menu

Thanks for your post I read that article wrong in the first place thinking the car only had one fuse box apart from the fiddly job of dropping the glove box fuse change was easy maybe it was my fault in the first place as recently I had bought a 12 V socket doubler and was charging my iPad and running the satnav of the socket

Tried to delete duplicate post, no luck

Edited by Pallance