Keyless Entry and Interior Lights

I'm having a slight problem.

Keyless entry only seems to work about 50% of the time, so I have to unlock by pushing the button on the fob. The boot is working fine by keyless. 

I have also noticed that when this happens, and i unlock by the fob, the interior lights don't come on like usual. They only come on when keyless works.

The car is only two months old, could it be a battery issue? 

Are both fobs the same? as it could be a fob battery issue.

I find that I have to be quite close to the drivers or front passenger door for it to work, also make sure that no part of your hand is near the lock "touch sensitive area" when you are trying to unlock the car.

50 minutes ago, Prykey said:

Are both fobs the same? as it could be a fob battery issue.

I find that I have to be quite close to the drivers or front passenger door for it to work, also make sure that no part of your hand is near the lock "touch sensitive area" when you are trying to unlock the car.

Its the same with all 3 fobs, and replaced the battery on one of them too. Just had a message saying "12v is low. Charge by driving". The car is only 2 months old...

23 minutes ago, WeeDee said:

Its the same with all 3 fobs, and replaced the battery on one of them too. Just had a message saying "12v is low. Charge by driving". The car is only 2 months old...

23 minutes ago, WeeDee said:

Sounds like you could have a duff car battery, I’d get the dealership to investigate!