scratch and chip repair

rm02

Hey all I've got a few scratches and some small chips (located all around the car) that i'dlike to fix.

The options that are jumping out are:

Chipex.co.uk

CarTouchUpPaints.co.uk

DrColourChip.co.uk

Aside front those I guess I could enquire about a body shop doing the corrections but I'm not sure how good the above products are. If.anyone has any experience with them I'd love to hear feedback. Any other ideas etc are welcomed.

As far as the scratches are concerned have you done the fingernail test on them? Run your nail across the line of the scratch at 90 degrees, if you can feel it, it won't polish out, if you can't then chances are it will. As a general rule body shops will want to spray the whole panel. You can upload photos of the damage to chips away via their website and get an online quote from your local repairer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks both. Appreciate it. I think I'm going to pay a visit to my local smart repair guy. Someone in a car park has slammed a trolley into my bumper. That damage isn't bad but it'll need professionally sorting. Really ****es me iffnwhen people don't give a crap about someone else's car.