oneplus 6t no ring via BT!

Hi all,

it seems I can't be gifted with ANY ringing tone when my new Oneplus 6t is paired to latest bolero via BT.

This is a mess since it's supposed the driver stares at the street and NOT at the dashboard to see IF anybody is calling...

More, the user profile info provide no options for choosing/modifying the ring tone, and get one different from silence.

No whatsovere support from Oneplus, of course. Am I alone with such an issue?

I've previously used Samsung, both with OEM os and with LineageOS, AND IT WORKED flawlessly.

Now, I'd rather try LG G7 thinq. Any Bluetooth issues around??

Thanks,

Maybe something to do with the mute switch?  Never had an issue with my OP5T though.  Is there a setting to stop it ringing when connected to a car or such like.  Android user for donkeys but still get surprised by these little things.

Thanks for your answer. Sadly I couldn't find anything... the phone is supposed to ring (i.e it is not muted), but after pairing I keep getting no sounds from the car speakers (nor from the phone itself).