Skoda superb mk1,1.9 tdi battery draining?

Old (/bad) battery can cause this. Also known issues with some models are the brake light switch (Brake light occasionally turns on without reason) and the siren (internal battery dead, causing the car battery to drain)

• Thanks 1

My dad has the same problem, in his car, the comfort moduele under the driver seat was full of water. And he had 20 or so of the connection that was broken or bad. 

He noticed this after he was trying to figure out why the internal lights didnt work

2 hours ago, fufkin said:

Hi @Bjornthune.

I worry this might be my problem.  I currently have the passenger side carpet up to dry it out, but not the drivers side.  I will have to check that too.

You will have to take the driver seat out. 

Just be careful to check all wiring, because after my dad moved around and fixed a lot of the cables the engine starts but dosen run for more than 10-20 seconds.  Havent figured out whats causing it.. Trying to check the forum here but no luck

• 2 months later...
On 28/01/2019 at 14:39, shea1980 said:

I did,turned out to be the fuse for the radio which was pulling power,45 fuse its a 20 amp,Still have to sort out the route of the problem

Did you manage to find the problem? My dad has an -03 superb which draws 0,3-0,4 amps through the radio/navigation fuse, also 20 amps but different number. Other issue is that the red led on drivers door is constantly lit, no matter if the motor is running or the car is locked:huh: This car has had the water ingress problem so it is possible that the convenience ecu is toast but I doubt that because everything else is working now (things that weren't working before drying things included remote locking, some dash lights were constantly on, rain sensor etc...)