Octavia Scout 190 TSi petrol - availability?

I've done a search on the site, so apologies if I've missed it...

What Car? mag data pages are listing an Octavia Scout 190 TSI petrol , but with no detailed data... As the current owner of a 2012 Scout TDi CR, I'm really interested in the vehicle (if it exists!), as I want to go petrol this time around and my current Scout is an amazingly capable and secure all-round vehicle - I can't see any direct equivalent from any other manufacturer within the same price range...

Problem is, no Skoda dealer seems to know anything about it, or even when the car might be available... Given the apparent shortage of engines due to WLTP testing, is the forum view that I could be waiting till Christmas 19 or beyond for a 190 TSi Scout to become available - or are What Car? even completely wrong??

Thanks for any help.

Stephen

If you're in the UK, you may be out of luck. As pointed out here, the Scout (& L&K) seems to be discontinued in the UK:

My guess is they were going to release a 190TSI Scout, but this decision over-rode it. 

There is after all, a SE L 190 4x4 DSG model now, so the mechanical gubbins (or something very similar to what the Scout might have had) exists.