Do Golf mk4 floor mats fit in 1U2 Octavia?

Dubturbo

Hi all,

It turns out my usual favourite mat supplier doesn't have an Octavia 1U2  template :( Just wondering if anyone has fitted mk4 Golfs to their facelift Octi with good results?

Or are the -> 2000 and 2000 -> carpets identical by any chance?

Other than the boot on the 4x4, I think the 1u2 floorpan is the same from introduction all the way to 2010.

Surely you have a set on one of your Golfs, or at least a use for a set if they don't fit the Octy?

Thanks for the reply! That's what I thought as well, I don't see why the floor pan would have changed! Mine is an 08, can never be too sure if they did something funny with the Tour though.

I'd have tried my mk4 mats only it's away having paint done at the moment :D so time for a bit of TLC for the poor old Octi!

Well, as a point of history the "Octavia Tour" name was applied to the 1u2 (aka A4 or mk1) when it proved so popular it was continued in limited specifications for literally years after the mk2 (Laura in some markets) was introduced.