SOLD. VCDS HEX-USB+CAN interface cable.

YMe

A genuine cable supplied by "Ilexa" in the UK as a Ross-Tech UK business partner. Suitable for Octavias up to Mk III but doesn't access all controllers on the face-lifted Mark III model.

If this cable ever came with an installation CD I no longer have it and have installed the software on several lap-tops with the software available on the Ross-Tech website.

I have used this cable for all the "tweaks" on my signature and also changing my HBA threshold settings which I would put in my sig. but forum rules won't let me. I have now cracked how to do this so all tweaks are on my sig.

It allows unlimited VIN's as far as I know - it is a dis-continued cable and was in production pre VIN limiting. I have used it on three different vehicles and it wasn't bought with any mention of the number of VIN's.

It works on my lap-top with the latest VCDS 18.9 software release. On my laptop - a Dell XPS - I needed to disable " Core Isolation" in Windows 10 (Settings/Update & Security/Windows Security/Device Security/Core Isolation) to install the Ross-Tech USB drivers.

I'm looking for offers around £150. Best offer secures.

20190319_211812.jpg

20190319_211820.jpg

20190319_211829.jpg

Edited by john999boy
Updated item status.

I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet!

As some people are willing to pay twice that for the older HEX+CAN (which this is) don’t get me wrong they are not worth that amount but a fool and his money... 

Yes you are correct in that the HEX+CAN was never locked to VIN usage.