Oil pressure light flashing

Good morning, 

I'm kind of new here so in case this was posted before I do apologize in advance. 

I own a Skoda Octavia 2006 1.6 petrol and about 2 months ago the oil pressure light start flashing. 

Since then it does every let's say between once a week and every two weeks.  When it happens, it does after let say not even 5min...after 3min drive it flashes for about 5sec and it goes off.

Oil was changed about 14 months ago and oil pressure switch was change about 10 days ago but this morning happened again. After about 3min of driving flashed again and went off.

Did any of you had this kind of experience with his Skoda???

If yes may I have and advice or solution for this issue. I wouldn't like to invest money in major services when maybe is something small to fix.

Thank you,

Claudiu 

About 14 month ago was done a full service to it. Oil and filters changed. 

If that is the case shouldn't have made problems then??? I have this issue for last 2 months...