Starting issue, 06 Octavia 4x4 1,9TDI

I have a 06 Octy2 (1Z5), 1,9TDI (Eng Code BKC) 
It has now got the dreaded "All dashboard lights light up exept glow and check engine, and the car won't start"-syndrome. It was an intermittent problem for a while, until the car decided it was time to stop working at all. The starter motor works fine, as does all of the other systems as far as I've been able to check. I've found lots of references to this on the web, and they all point out relay 109 as the culprit. But my car doesn't have this relay. Are there any other relays with the functions of 109? Or could my problems be caused by something completely different, like a bad connection inside the ECU? (I have cleaned the main connection to the ecu...)
The pics are the relays in my car...

20190518_134927.jpg

20190518_135110.jpg

The engine spins freely, and other systems like wipers, radio, lights etc are working. Plenty of power in the battery. The symptoms are similar to what I have found mentioned when the No 109 relay is faulty. Only I don't have one. So I'm pretty sure that there is another relay sending power to the ECU when activated. Just need to know which one....