Full screen Andriod on your sat nav

SpeedyB79

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it coming up off your phone? When you click the 1:1 icon and then rock scout should load you to the screen you was on before you backed out. If it is the click the return arrow in top left corner until you see your phones desktop.

hi mate, well i plug the phone via cable to my Skoda.. then use mirror link to conect them, then start Rockscout on screen of my car...then it shows youtube icon, i press it and then error nothing is able to play.. i can make short video and post it here? would be nice if i can resolve it ..

cheers,

Yeah make a video. Is your phone upto date. Mine did a security update and have not tried it since. I'm off to work in a couple of hours so I'll do another video to see if it's still working.

hi, i have Note8 on version 8.0.0. Oreo, ( 9.0 Pie did not work well for me so i have downgrade it ). I have read a lot how this MirrorLink is working , so the whole point is that i want to have option to see YouTube videos on my Amundsen screen when car is parked/waiting for someone, so kids can watch instead jump on my head.

Cheers,

nope did not make it last night...like 1 hour i was trying but it wont play nothing..so i have mWIFI dongle and both car and phone are on the same wifi network, then i plug phone with cable to car , using MirrorLink, then choose Rockscout - nothing...then i went to 1:1 option and from android auto application which has shown on screen of the car, choose Rockscout and same thing.. no YT videos no nothing.. really i can not understand why..car was on the parking lot, with just contact on, so the engine was not started..

did not made the video since i had just 1 phone with me, but i believe this is clear enough. i am IT guy, so i was reading forums, googling and installing bunch of other sh*ts but no YT videos :) :)

Cheers,

Speedy hahaaha mate are you sure you posted correct video on YT? since you also was not able to play YT videos.. i have just now installed LG drive, it says can not work since i have Samsung device but never mind i will try once i am in the car again..but loosing hope that this is ever going to work in my car... :) will see

5 hours ago, Shortee said:

Speedy hahaaha mate are you sure you posted correct video on YT? since you also was not able to play YT videos.. i have just now installed LG drive, it says can not work since i have Samsung device but never mind i will try once i am in the car again..but loosing hope that this is ever going to work in my car... :) will see

Once you have your phones desktop you can use google voice commands to open YouTube.

• Thanks 1

i spent like 3hrs last night in the car trying to make YT to work and no success :) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i also called local Sales representative and they told me it is not their task hahahah....i wont give up one day i am gonna succeed ...:)

• 2 years later...