SE with Rough Road option ?

Hi All

My first post

I just wondered whether anyone here had an SE on standard wheels with the Rough Road option of under body plates and and extra 15 mm ride height

Does it look a bid odd (on stilts) without the Scout plastic cladding ?

Unfortunately the UK will not get the Scout version

Thanks

I have the rough road package, Im not in the UK however so our models arent called the same, mines a "style" 

I dont think it looks odd, but it would probably look sportier with lower ride height

IMG_20190717_162314__01.jpg

Edited by pjkw

pjkw

Thanks very much for the reply and the picture

Yes I agree it looks fine for the type of car that it is ..... not everything has to be slammed :)

Is that a protective satin film on the lower front bumper and wheel arches ? Or just a reflection?

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, MiniEggs said:

What was your reason for changing to Eibach ?

I didn't like how car felt. It was too soft and swinging around in corners. I would say it was restless if not driving straight line.

1 hour ago, TWW said:

I also had rough road package but changed to Eibach couple days ago. Picture below with the old springs in place.20190819_180651.thumb.jpg.94cfc4d1d2d7bdbfabf8ddc30c024017.jpg

Got a picture after changing aswell?