Rear Bumper Protective Panel

Rogerstone

Expecting my Karoq mid Oct and I was wondering whether to buy stainless steel rear bumper protective panel as I have a dog and sometimes their claw scratches the paintwork on the bumper.

I had a look on Superskoda and they have a few different types in stock for €40ish - Has anyone got advice or experience of fitting these? Are they easy to do?

Thanks

I have a stainless one - fits in about 10 minutes - clean bumper - warm it up with hairdryer (unless its a hot day) and trial fit - mark end postion with some tape.

Remove the sticky tape backing - press in place - carefully aligning - leave for 8 hour or so.

I put a Stainless Steel one on my other car (haven’t got a Karoq) from a German company called Tuning-Art.  Very good quality and easy to fit (they include a link to a You-Tube video which helps, if you are unsure of best way to remove tapes).  It’s important to position is accurately as wont be able to move it once it starts to stick which is why the start from centre method of removing the tapes as per the video is handy.

In my view paying extra few pounds for quality is worth it (why spend £25k on car, then save a tenner, and have a plastic lookalike instead of high grade stainless steel).  

Available direct (or sometimes via Amaz0n)

Edited by SurreyJohn
Extra info