Dobrý den! And some questions ;)

Já jsem nový tady!

Hello all!  Just moved to Prague from the states.  I was a FocusFanatic, it seems now I'm a FabieFanatic.  2007 1.4 TDi BNV combi Elegance.  Ona je hodná.

Bohužel.  I just threw the cam belt at 4000 RPM on the D6.  Bohudik, I found a used engine.

I plan on a new Gates timing set:

https://www.automatejcek.cz/nahradni-dily-na-auta/skoda/fabia-i-combi-6y5-2000/1-4-tdi-59kw-2005/motor/rozvod-motoru/rozvodovy-remen-napinani-vedeni/sada-rozvodoveho-remene/#tab=manufacturers&manufacturers=190&ga=0&ord=7&ppp=9&os=0&lt=2

I want to refresh the turbo too.  It's a BNV engine from a 2007 Combi.  Can anybody point me to a good kit?  Maybe, tell me what turbo it is besides a VNT?  Not too familiar with these engines and I swear I've been searching ;). I haven't had a chance to look too closely, was in a rush to pick up the engine and it's currently not available for me to look at part numbers.

If anybody has the part number for the slightly upgraded Sachs clutch I would also appreciate it.

Anything else I would want to refresh on the engine while it's out of the car aside from the serpentine belt?

Díky!