Mini meet at Crealy Adventure Park???

Emily-Elizabeth

I can exclusively reveal that for every test drive done in a brand new Peugeot at Renwicks garages, there is going to be a pair of free tickets to Crealy Adventure park in Devon. It has not started yet, but should be continuing until Easter. Anyone up for a Briskoda day to Crealy?

How long are the free tickets valid for? Just I know someone who might like to use them if I can blag a test drive....Trouble is I'd be driving the car full in the knowledge I won't be buying it.

Right - where's beezerdiesel and that other Exeter based chap. if they don't mind - 3 test drives, 3 non-sales (we'll say you were persistent) and 6 tickets. I just wasn't sure if the tickets have a "use-by" date on them?

Anyone have anymore thoughts on this? If it is going to be a big meet, then work are going to get a bit suspicious of doing 30 Skoda appraisals, and then none of them buy. Let me know how you want to play it, as I said I get paid to do test drives!

How long are the free tickets valid for? Just I know someone who might like to use them if I can blag a test drive....Trouble is I'd be driving the car full in the knowledge I won't be buying it.

Least you can rag the *** off it without any come back:rofl: When I worked up in the Western isle's we used to pick a new rent a heap with 10 miles on clock from Glasgow airport motor was well ............. by the time we arrived at our base, even had one guy throw one into reverse at speed those where the days ;)

OOOh! Just seen this.

Right, I'm available for test drives of sporty Pugs all weekend! How many tickets can I have? :rofl:

Seriously though, count me in.

You never know I may buy a sporty 207 one day as VAG cars are going out of favour with me quickly due to their bumhole dealers.:thumbup:

You never know I may buy a sporty 207 one day as VAG cars are going out of favour with me quickly due to their bumhole dealers.:thumbup:

There's a good solution to this... f*** the dealers. Go elsewhere. Source parts elsewhere and get other people to do the labour. :)

Do we need to liaise on a test drive then? Imagine if two fabias showed up at Renwicks at the same time? :rofl:

Do they still do that 180bhp GTI-6 thing? Wouldn't mind a go in one. :cool:

Okay, to get the tickets all you have to do is test drive the cars. We are running all the usual demos at the moment. It would be great for me, as I would be able to practise my directional questioning and my product knowledge, then I would be paid to do the actual test drive itself.

If you seriously want a Briskoda Crealy day then all we have to do is get our heads together on a good day to have it, and test drive before. The tickets will be valid until the end of April I think.

The offer has not started yet; when it does I will let you know.

It would be great for me' date=' as I would be able to practise my directional questioning and my product knowledge, then I would be paid to do the actual test drive itself.

.[/quote']

If you get paid to do test drives - I can do test drives all day long :rofl:

Just find me something sporty to drive, and I'll turn up! Only live a few miles away.

I'll even read up on the car in question to put your skills to the test. Oh and I'm not a lunatic driver so don't worry too much!!!!:thumbup:

Renwicks is open until 1630 today (friday). I am working today and Saturday. So if you want to take a test drive, call in advance please so as I have the chance to put fuel in car etc. Phone number from Renwicks website.

I will even let you have a free Crealy balloon if I could get the helium canister to work.