SD card amundsen stereo

fabia16

I have a certain problem with the stereo of my Fabia 2019, I used an SD card of 64GB as quickly got small I got an bigger 128GB one and put my music files there but my problem is that don't show up all the music in the browser when I search by database or artist and neither show up the folders that added and am looking for is just rare for i have been looking by fix the metadata of the ID tags I fixed them but still without show up those with the corrected metadata bit instead of show me up them don't get it shown on the stereo, I use in the computer mp3tag application for labeling I don't know what is happening, perhaps has certain restrictions this system to show ie the first 1000 songs and done, or perhaps the version of Id tag  could be different I don't know just have in the files flac files,mo3,wma ones

Best regards

Fabia16

Your inference is correct  the following Note is on P23 of the Media documentation

"■ With more than 1,000 tracks in the folder only the first 1,000 tracks with the

oldest creation date are displayed."