Racechip XLR pedal box / App - Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDi 190 BHP

Salad Dodger

For sale is an XLR pedal box + app connectivity - just over a month old, selling due to the Kodiaq going

Price - £150 + postage (can be worked out depending on location), collection also available from Sandhurst, Berkshire

Full details here

https://www.racechip.co.uk/pedal-box/xlr.html

Please check compatibility - this was purchased for a Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDi 190 bhp model but may be compatible with other vehicles using the same engine but I would recommend checking with racechip.

Also included is a bracket I made up that allows the rotary controller to be placed in the coin drawer located next to the light switch. All that is required is removing the draw and drilling a small hole at the back to feed the cable through. The bracket slides into the card holder slot at the top of the drawer (I have added some pics of how it looked in mine). This doesn't have to be fitted as the throttle box can be controlled via the phone app as well.

It is also worth checking with your insurance company if fitting this will impact your policy - it shouldn't as it is not modifying the performance of the vehicle like a tuning chip - but worth while checking first.

Pretty straight forward to fit - remove the coin drawer and disconnect the throttle plug behind the dash, connect the control box in line and then there is a space to the right hand side behind the dash to located the control box.

Thanks for looking

IMG_1223.JPG

XLR pedal box.jpg

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG