Transmission locking pin... Please help me find it!

Hello everyone, first time poster here.

I have a 2016 Fabia Colour Edition and it's a little sticky/notchy getting into first gear. I notice that if I push the gear stick hard to the left before pushing upwards then the shift is smooth. I've concluded (please set me straight if I'm wrong...) that the issue is related to the gear linkages, and thought I'd re-calibrate them as per this video: 

My issue is that I cannot for the life of me find the transmission locking pin. In the location where I thing it should be is a blank plug of some sort (with a matching one directly opposite). I've attached a photo showing this.

Can anyone shed any light on where the locking pin is? I can't find any diagrams or pictures that look like mine. Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

20191004_181949.jpg

I don't believe there is a lock on these transmissions. Just make sure gearbox is in neutral by pressing selector lever down. It will pop back up into it's home position. Next loosen the cables, put the nail into the holes and reset the cable tension.

Ok downloaded the manuals, thanks for the tip.

In case anyone else comes across this, P@ul was correct, there is no locking pin on the transmission, it just needs to be in the neutral position when resetting the gear selectors.

12 hours ago, P@ul said:

Let us know if resetting the cables did the trick

Well, yes and no...

It solved the notchiness, so now when I move into first while stationary it's nice and smooth.

However when I'm moving above about 3mph it's still difficult to get into first. I've found a few posts asking about that so it seems it's a common problem. I don't know how to fix it but would love any advice.