Aux heating programming

For those of you that have the Webasto auxiliary heating, how can you program it so that it warms the car up only between Monday-Friday (but not in the weekends) ?

There are 3 preset times that can be adjusted but only 1 can be active at any time. The "Day" options are either Mon,Tue,Wed...Sun or Daily. Since I want the car to be ready every evening when leaving work I choose "daily" but then I need to exclude week-ends. Surely there must be an option I'm ignoring? Doesn't make sense to only work on either a specific day or full week basis.

Yes it's the Swedish version of the following text, which I had read already in the manual but I didn't quite understand how it was related to what I am after.

The way I read this is: If you don't select a specific day (meaning you select the "Daily" option, as you have to select either this or some specific day), the car will be ready every day at the set time. Fine, but I don't want this to take place on week-ends? Do I misunderstand something here?

image.png.ae1052dcaed13881e9952450f567a26b.png

As i understand it, you still have to reactivate heater manually in car menu every day even if you preset it to "Daily". It doesn´t start automatically every day .

I use my heater almost every day during winter and only use 1st preset set to "Daily" and program departure time before each journey + activate.

So, in the car's menu, the word is actually "AT" which makes it work as you say and actually makes sense since the word "AT" is used! it only triggers once, the next time that the Time condition is met and then does not re-activate on its own. 

But in the Skoda Connect app where you can also set this, the word is "Daily" which I (wrongly?)  assumed would make it work on a daily basis. I set it yesterday afternoon via the app by choosing "Daily", but today, when I checked to see if a schedule was active (as I would expect) it was off so I had to reset it.

It seems you can't really set a repetitive schedule at all, just a time for the current day or some other specific day of the week but all with a "one-off" activation. My problem is that I usually only remember to turn the heating on 10min before leaving work which is not enough in advance, maybe If I focus more :D