Apple car play

Any one using Apple car play? I’ve got 2 text messages I can’t get rid off. Does any one know how to get rid off them or is it a dealer job? 
ive reset the radio hopeing it would of cleared    
Any one got an ideals? 
I’ve put on a couple of photos as well  47595D5D-105A-4B24-A085-D7966F962C78.thumb.png.d31deb7b3adf44b77884198a20361781.png

0CF838ED-D126-49E1-B641-9FC283871F60.jpeg

Just now, Stuart-h said:

Cheers Kental. Ive cleared all my messages on my phone but it hasent cleared on the radio!

Try a soft phone reset or delete the car from the carplay setting on the phone and re pair the phone.

12 hours ago, Kental said:

The delete and repair is not the bluetooth, the carplay is in settings, general, carplay.

I’ve had a look on the car play on my phone. I’m struggling to find any way to deleting the messages. Trouble is there’s no messages there!

the bottom photo is what is coming up. 

3CA63402-993C-430C-99EE-A3082340E1A9.jpeg

As far as I know it's a long standing iOS CarPlay bug, I'm not sure there's a workaround (other than getting 10 real un-deleted conversations going so they get pushed out of that screen) but do complain to Apple and they might fix it at some point. 

If it helps I had the same problem with car play on my superb. Several years ago now but seem to remember forgetting the car in car play on the phone then resetting it up from scratch solved it.

42 minutes ago, Bugginbob said:

If it helps I had the same problem with car play on my superb. Several years ago now but seem to remember forgetting the car in car play on the phone then resetting it up from scratch solved it.

I thought OP had tried that but re-reading I think that was forgetting the Bluetooth which is entirely separate.

OP if you want to try what Bugginbob suggests (and it would seem to be the only thing that might help) it's:

Settings > General > CarPlay > Select your car (for me it says "Skoda") > Forget this car.

Then try plugging back in, I believe you'd need to rearrange your icons if you've done that before but otherwise I don't think much is lost.

• Like 1