Setting default display on virtual cockpit

keep on pressing the view button on the steering wheel until the single dial displays ( rev counter with MPH in the middle )

** More Information is available via the Handbook.  :nod:

** Other handbooks for other Car makers and models are available 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

13 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

keep on pressing the view button on the steering wheel until the single dial displays ( rev counter with MPH in the middle )

** More Information is available via the Handbook.  :nod:

** Other handbooks for other Car makers and models are available 

Thanks. I know how to change the display to the sports one but how do you keep the sports display as the default display from then on?

When I turn my ignition on the car greets me with my name, click on that in the maxi dot and you can personalise that setting. Maybe it can be done there, I have a feeling it will always revert to the default setting as the drive mode always returns to normal even if it's left in sport.

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I have an issue with virtual cockpit presets. 
Actually this minor thing sometimes makes me crazy.

Virtual cockpit settings constantly jump between 3 & 5 settings - This morning it was totally crazy - open virtual panel settings and see that I have 5 settings - while driving on the road suddenly it jumps back to 3 setting mode.

sportlineY23FL MIB3 H25 /0330 firmware

is this a reason to claim a warranty?

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 12.27.17 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 12.27.16 PM.jpeg

I think this is related what screen you have and did you use navigation (wiht navigation I have 5 options). For my Kodiaq VC changes the selection and automatically when I start navigation (using android auto & waze) it jumps to navigation view and shows arrows.

Edited by Paikesejanku