rally camshafts wanted

• 2 weeks later...

I can recommend Engitec cams, as I run one myself: the 265degree mild road cam will run with the standard MPI, and gives a great torque spread. However I have an old and well worn Kent Cams SK6 going spare if you want it for £30 plus postage?

These are the original Favorit rally cam, of 310 degree duration, capable of 115 HP in a works car back in the day, but I must warn you: It will work with the standard MPI manifolds, just about, but I couldn't get it to idle smoothly for the MOT!.

so you would need to run it with an aftermarket ECU, or fit two twin choke Carburettors, as the works team used,( I couldn't justify the £500 cost of second hand twin carbs on my car, so I settled for the Engitec.).

I would love the cam you have please as I am running twin choke carbs on my rally car.  just private message me your details and if you have paypal , the paypal email address to send the money to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I built the motor for my Felicia rally car, I sent the standard cam off to Kent cams and they reground it with a better profile.  My motor was a 1400 8V from a Fabia (basically a long-stroke version of the 1300).  It made 113bhp with head work and throttle bodies.

21 hours ago, fruitbat said:

When I built the motor for my Felicia rally car, I sent the standard cam off to Kent cams and they reground it with a better profile.  My motor was a 1400 8V from a Fabia (basically a long-stroke version of the 1300).  It made 113bhp with head work and throttle bodies.

pictures ?