Supernova gloss black alloys part no ?

Hi all and Penguin17,

I've just got a Supersport+ with black gloss Supernova alloys

does anyone have the part no: off the actual alloy ?

I always get a couple more wheels and my supplying dealer Marshall's Reading tried to do me over for £582 each using the part no off my car reg,

that was even after I pointed out the price in the accessory brochure, they said they're not the same,

they also wouldn't then tell me the part no: fitted to my car as it was against company policy , Ha Ha ! ! ! !

I've seen some on eBay and they are the same as the brochure, I'm going to try my local dealer next week

@Penguin17 - where did you get that pic of the anthracite one ? is there a pic of the black

PS didn't want to hijack GM7's thread

Black Gloss brushed - 3V0 071 499 JX2 - £ 280

Supernova.PNG

4 minutes ago, Sagalout said:

Are these what you arte looking for? They show a part number but whether it a SuperSkoda or OEM one I don't know

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/Wheels/SUPERNOVA-19´-original-Skoda-Autoas-4pcs-set-of-rims

yep seen those same part no

I need the actual part number off a wheel which I'll do myself this week but was hoping someone has it already

@als391 Not the quickest way to know, but at least the most efficient and absolutely "murphy proof":

Remove one of your wheels, and you'll fin the OEM number molded on one branch on the inner side. There may be 2 references, but each one will be associated with a color. So in your case the one with "Schwarz", will be the right one ! ;) 

Edited by Bap33

I found this p/n for an individual wheel.  Same as the brochure, same as Superskoda...

Phone another dealer such as Sparshatts or Hortons as they have large parts depts who have their own online outlets. Give them the part number and see what part they tell you it is for.  The p/n on a physical wheel should be the same

https://eshop.skoda-auto.com/cz/en/b2c/alloy-wheel-supernova-3v0071499-jx2x

oh and the pic I posted in the other thread was just one I found on a Euro for sale site, similar to Gumtree. 

Edited by penguin17

Just looked at Hortons...they don’t list the Supernova but other wheels they do have are priced the same/slightly cheaper as the brochure in the OP. I’d try them first... 

01522 508650

• Thanks 1

Wheel off this morning and it is a different part no: than the accessory brochure however a savvy seller on eBay has the part no: off the actual wheel in brackets in his ad so it looks like they're using 2 numbers, visiting dealer tomorrow to get their price

3V0 071 499 JX2         (3V0 601 025 S JX2)

wheel.jpg

I know Ronal make the Supernova's for Skoda, perhaps one number is used by Ronal, the other by Skoda. 

Indeed two p/n are quoted here too, which suggests it's the same wheel anyway...: 

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 09.45.05.png

Edited by penguin17

• 2 weeks later...

So I called my local dealer and they agreed it was same part but when we tried to order no stock and no indication of when they were available,

I decided to chance it with https://www.skoda-parts.com/online-store.html from Czechoslovakia.

They arrived today absolutley identical to the ones fitted to my car manufactured by Ronal 3V0 601 025 S JX2 , factory box with part nos that match the Skoda accessory number 3V0 071 499 JX2

To make it absolutley clear the part number on the wheel isn't seen anywhere on the packaging.

£252 + £8 delivery via DPD, 3 day delivery with tracking well packaged so can't recommend enough, had a couple of issues with payment but easily resolved as they speak perfect English.

Twenty quid less than UK price would have liked to see if the UK dealer would have discounted if they had been available, still can't believe my supplying stealer Marshalls Reading wanted £582 for one, tidy profit !

• Like 2