Everything posted by Bap33
-
What have you done to your Kodiaq today?
Hi, full refueled this evening and 17th fill-up in a row under 7.0l/100km. Not that bad for a big 1840kg bear with 200HP. 🙂
-
The 220ps experiences, questions & answers thread
@JR RS I think that's a question for you! 😉
-
Repeated daily Infotainment update issues
Hi, Also running 338.322 (don’t know when it has been installed), i ´ve checked today. But still new updates installed today.
-
2019 Kodiaq – water leaking into driver’s footwell after heavy rain
Hi, One of my friends faced that with an Opel Corsa in the early 2000's. We finally found a leak at the lower edge of the windscreen. There was a thin hole in the windscreen bonding. I suggest having a look there.
- Superb 3V3 tailgate struts - Beware Autodoc
-
Repeated daily Infotainment update issues
Hi, I'll check if I have 0334 version too, but I had the same updates twice today. 🙄 A bit irritating in the end...
-
Shop Gone from Infotainment Menu
@chrisgreen I may be wrong, but you should still be able to purchase any service from the Skoda App on your smartphone, fortunately... At least, I hope so!
-
Front park assist retrofit help required!
And?... Does it work as expected? I hope it does, as a reward for all your efforts! 😉
-
Front park assist retrofit help required!
Note, that Maneuver braking doesn't activate at very low speed und cuts off over a certain value. I can't remember the exact values, but just on the top of the head, I would say it activates from 3-5 km/h to 15km/h. 'Electronic systems gurus', feel free to correct me if these values are wrong. Otherwise, you can make some test with an empty cardboard box behind your car. It won't be risky. 😉
-
Coasting
On Kodiaq MK1 FL (TDI200 DQ381), coasting is also set in Normal mode. But I have to say coasting activation is quite smooth and I don't really notice it. Thus, it doesn't bother me when it's activated... I think, they've made progress in the geabox settings...
-
What have you done to your Superb III today?
Hi, @Binx1310 Just sharing my humble experience. I used to have BSD LEDs in the mirror glasses on my ex Superb Mk3, but I way more prefer the BSD LEDs in the mirror housings on my current Kodiaq Mk1. Additionally, you can trim the LEDs intensity from the MMI (assuming you get OEM parts and correct coding). Much safer!
-
Škoda Peaq - Pre-Orders
At this time, I won’t… My current Kodiaq Mk1 makes an excellent job! 😁 I was only asking myself how long I would need for a 10-80% charge along a holiday trip. 28mn isn’t that long on its own, but if most of the car have such values, it means long queueing to have the battery charged. My holiday trips are all over 500km with 90% motorway. The shortest is around 450km but requires a roof box which shortens the range and makes a battery charge mandatory anyway. Additionally, I may have to tow a horse van 2 or 3 times a year over 300km. I guess battery charge will be necessary in this case too…
-
Škoda Peaq - Pre-Orders
I could be interested to replace my Kodiaq Mk1, but 28mn to charge batteries from 10 to 80% (Skoda value for 90kW version) seems still quite long to me. Just for comparison Xpeng G9 says 12mn for the same WLTP range...
-
What have you done to your Kodiaq today?
75000km service today: oil change + oil filter replacement + cabin filter replacement. Everything went fine. 🙂
-
Software update groundhog day
Hi, Looks similar to this thread : Or this one : Unfortunately, no Skoda solution yet.
-
Repeated daily Infotainment update issues
Still the same updates. 😑 Will wait for another version 🤞update and hope it fixes this...
-
Repeated daily Infotainment update issues
Hi, This is the version I currently have. Thanks for explaining how to find it. 🙂 I´ll check for the rest of the week, but I fear the MMI of my Kodiaq Mk1 still downloads repeatedly the same updates… 🫤
-
Repeated daily Infotainment update issues
Thanks! How / where can you see this updates references?
-
What have you done to your Superb III today?
When loaded with 3 kids and luggages for a whole week in the boot, my ex Superb Estate Mk3 rear axle also lowered by 1 to 1.5´´. DCC doesn’t change this…
-
The Superb III Picture thread
Stunning for a FWD! 😃 How do you manage do much power only on the front axle? Isn’t your ASR flashing too much?
-
Superb IV weird electrical buzzing noise..
Hi, You did (in the topic title) ;). But you didn't answer my question about temps.
-
The Superb III Picture thread
400 hp?! Damned! 😃
-
'Sleep package' rear headrests
Pay attention that your wife doesn't imagine there's a woman sleeping on the back seats of your car, once doors are closed! 🤣
-
Superb IV weird electrical buzzing noise..
Hi, Could it be related to to current hi temps? Did you already notice this by cooler temps?
-
Rear propshaft coupling
Forgot to ask, if this is more common on cars with stage 1 or higher, or does this also concern stock version as well in same ratio?