Advice Needed! Audi TT Seats MK1 Vrs

Hey Guys

Just after some advice or help please regarding fitting Audi Mk1 TT heated leathers in my Skoda Fabia MK1 Vrs

How do these fit as I cant find much info on this? Is it a case of swapping the bases with my current vrs seats?

Also if I get the heating relay and wiring harnesses and some heated switches out the Elegance will I be able to wire and use the heated settings on the seats?

Many thanks 

They won't fit plug and play. They may fit if you make adapter plates. You'd have to DYOR a bit.

As for the heated part, it's obviously possible, but it's also possible that cut-n-shutting an eBay kit into the seat looms may be easier than trying to adapt VW wiring to Skoda wiring on a car on a different floorpan.

• Like 1

If you bought a proper wiring kit then it should work, however don't forget that the plug on the Audi seats maybe be different from the Fabia. So check the kit you've bought. 

The seats will fit but I can't remember whether the bases were swapped over or not, had a set in one of my Fabia's. 

• Thanks 1

Will check the plugs thank you 😊 also I take it you don't plug the tt seat in because of the airbag? Just the heating one? 

I really need to change the seats as there in a right state. Hopefully it's just a base swap over! I can't get the passenger chair out with is really confusing me. Can't push it forward enough to get the back to bolts