Sat Nav cd

I think that's a Skoda DX MFD1 nav?

I'm not super familiar with that generation of headunit. It looks identical to the second picture on this link: https://www.satnavishop.co.uk/2014-skoda-mfd2-dx-nexus-navigation-map-update-disc-344-p.asp

I expect they are selling cloned/copied maps and the latest maps are probably from 2014 😕

@John99 Do you know that your navigation works????? ie had it working before, or never had a disc????

How long have you had the car for?????

I think that disc should work so long as yours is a CD version. It states DX.

It looks older than mine though your car is newer than my Octavia with Nexus MFD2

40 minutes ago, John99 said:

No I’ve only got the car 3 weeks ago no cd in Nav 

Then have you tried speaking to the seller???

When I bought mine many moons ago it didn't have a disc..............but I contacted the seller and he supplied one for me, sent in post. 

Twas a garage sale though, not private.

You could do with borrowing a disc to make sure the system works before purchasing a disc. Or better still, look at upgrading the system if you can afford it, these older things are not great.

• Administrators

MFD1, the latest update disc they do is ‘2014 final update’. I think they’re well over £100 if not more. 

You’ll also need to find out if you have the TMC unit, as you will need the right disc.

https://www.commandonline.co.uk/teleatlas-uk-ireland-dx.html (This doesn’t support TMC).