Weird window problem.

first of my car has had not cruise control since i bought it from dealer (worked on test drive) on the satnav and bluetooth are intermittant (not worried as i don't like using my phone in the car and i have a stand alone tom tom) any way not after an answer for these.

This morning job in the car and opened both front windows and one touch was working fine  then and when i got to work, however got in the car to come home and one touch is not working on the passenger side front, and all windows won't open and close with the lock or unlock buttons pressed, mirrors are folding/unfolding as they should, question is could it be a door controller gone down or could it be the comfort module. don't have VCDS as yet. on a side note the nearside window works perfectly if you don't use the one touch so i know it's getting power and the motor and regulator are fine. 

the car does have skoda warranty and the cruise will be rectified soon.

Had said octy since september 

Edited by Ju1ian1001