Ovtavia mk1 1,8T L&K Anti roll bar question

Just now, pyror said:

Hi.

Ups.. hehhe..

I want to change the ARB to something Abit stiffer, but cant find any partnumber that seems to fit. I find things that say it Will fit but in different lengths...

i need new (stabilize struts..)  and all that. Front and rear.   Do someone has any part numy. Thx..

The Golf R32 FARB is a common upgrade. You'll need the right size bushes (23mm IIRC), long drop links and front shocks with the drop link mounting point (like the VRS has).

For the rear there are a number of aftermarket options I think.

Hi pyror, i have just bought an L&k 1.8t like you have got. So the front anti roll bar on the L&K has different drop link mounts to the VRS/R32 on these models they attach to the shocks as Petrolbloke said , Ours attach to the front edge of the wish bones. This is something i am planning to do soon.