Favorit Turn Signal Replacement

Hi everyone. I had a horn problem : when using left turn signal the horn was engaging. More than annoying it started to smoke after some time. So ı decided to check the problem today.  I also wanted to put a quick diy on how to disassemble the signal switch. 

The problem was basically that a smal piece of copper bent with time after makina it straight the problem was gone.

On how to disassemble it : take down the screw under the stering wheel and take the bottom cover off. Then disconnect the bottom connector. Then take the flathead screw on the left or right depending on the switch.  Finally take out gently the switch and disconnect the last top connector. If you need to disassemble more the switch take it out again. And you are good to go.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So Hello everyone, just need a quick update, I would like to know if anyone can help me on how to take the fuse box out in a '93 Favorit. As I can to check for rust and corrosion, I have been having issues with lighting AND the dashboard. I suspect the Fuse box and some faulty connection.

PS : If you are looking for info on the fuse box check links bellow :

https://www.skoda-techweb.cz/tisk.php?id=169